Features of the Luqu glass feeding bottle wide neck:
- Made of high-quality borosilicate glass
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Wide neck design for easy filling and cleaning
- Soft silicone nipple
- Vented design to help reduce colic and gas
- Compatible with most wide neck nipples
- Comes with a green cap and nipple
- Available in a variety of other colors and sizes
Benefits of using a glass feeding bottle:
- Glass bottles are more durable and hygienic than plastic bottles.
- Glass bottles do not leach harmful chemicals into your baby’s milk.
- Glass bottles are easier to clean than plastic bottles.
- Glass bottles are better for the environment than plastic bottles.
How to use the Luqu glass feeding bottle wide neck :
- Wash the bottle and nipple thoroughly before using it for the first time.
- Sterilize the bottle and nipple in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Fill the bottle with breast milk or formula.
- Screw on the nipple and cap.
- Feed your baby as usual.
Cleaning and care instructions for the Luqu glass feeding bottle wide neck :
- Wash the bottle and nipple thoroughly after each use.
- You can wash the bottle and nipple by hand or in the dishwasher.
- To wash the bottle and nipple by hand, use warm soapy water and a soft sponge.
- To wash the bottle and nipple in the dishwasher, place them on the top rack.
- Do not boil the bottle or nipple or sterilize them in the microwave.
Safety tips for using the Luqu glass feeding bottle wide neck :
- Always supervise your baby while they are feeding.
- Make sure that the nipple is not damaged before using it.
- Do not over tighten the nipple or cap.
- Do not heat the bottle in the microwave.
- Inspect the bottle regularly for cracks or chips. If you find any damage, discard the bottle immediately.