Features of a baby food feeder with spoon 120ml:
- Soft PP Bottle that is gentle on the baby’s gums
- Spoon attached to the end for easy feeding
- 120ml capacity
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
Benefits of using a baby food feeder with spoon 120ml:
- Safe and easy to use
- Gentle on the baby’s gums
- Helps to introduce babies to solid foods
- Good for babies who are not yet able to feed themselves
How to use a baby food feeder with spoon 240ml:
- Fill the PP bottle with food.
- Screw the spoon onto the end of the bottle.
- Offer the feeder to the baby.
- The baby will suck on the spoon to eat the food.
Cleaning and care instructions for a baby food feeder with spoon 240ml:
- Wash the feeder thoroughly after each use.
- You can wash the feeder by hand or in the dishwasher.
- To wash the feeder by hand, use warm soapy water and a soft sponge.
- To wash the feeder in the dishwasher, place it on the top rack.
- Do not boil the feeder or sterilize it in the microwave.
Safety tips for using a baby food feeder with spoon 240ml:
- Always supervise your baby while they are using the feeder.
- Make sure that the food in the bottle is not too hot.
- Do not overfill the bottle.
- Inspect the feeder regularly for signs of wear and tear. If you find any damage, discard the feeder immediately.
Baby food feeders with spoons are a great way to feed babies solid foods safely and easily. They are also a good way to introduce babies to solid foods and to help them learn to feed themselves.