To print an index that is complete the topic question for the DepartmentвЂ™s currently applicable Administrative foibles and Guidance Documents, click for the PDF variation.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of a State BankSets forth the powers of a bank that is state-chartered defines products or services a state-chartered bank can offer.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan manufacturing workplaces in Nebraska and includes information of the different aspects of interest.
- Bank card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a summary of concerns and responses credit that is regarding banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies regarding the usage and approval for the chartered title of a bank, the names of all of the bank workplaces utilized inside the State of Nebraska, together with rules prohibiting the application of confusingly comparable names by bank workplaces within the exact same community or county.
- Payment of charges to an Insider of a BankCovers the dilemmas surrounding the re re payment of charges to a bank insider.
- Formal and Informal Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual action that is administrative, including corrective action procedures, while they relate solely to bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines exactly just just exactly what вЂњprimary moneyвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a bank that is state-chartered.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly describes the way the Department reacts to civil and banking that is criminal violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies in connection with maximum amount a bank may loan to a person.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies regarding rules and limitations regarding loans secured by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains to your remedy for ledger and nonledger assets into the line that is same of.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies concerning the renewal and purchase of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses lending limitations for a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other genuine EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other property.
- Lender Bond CoverageContains policies regarding institution that is financial protection as needed because of the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the sorts of disclosures of data that will or may not be made to bonding organizations.
- Outside Auditors and privacy of exams as well as other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of the institution that is financial the coordination and communication of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for banking institutions in connection with utilization of an answer system in the eventuality of an information protection breach and establishes the necessity to alert the Department of an information safety breach.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing basic details about community development assets.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual designed to assist people in the board of directors of a standard bank to betterunderstand their duties and obligations.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers questions that are common the certification of bank professional officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning nontraditional home mortgages.
- Illustrations of Consumer home elevators Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to help home loan bankers and home loan originators to comprehend the guidance and also to fulfill their responsibilities concerning nontraditional home loans.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s responsibilities concerning subprime home loan loans.
- Home loan Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning upkeep, renewal, and surrender of home loan originator licenses.
- Home loan Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers questions that are common the applying procedure for home loan originator licenses.
- General Licensing often Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns mortgage that is concerning originators and certification.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Help With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Installment application for the loan General Hearing QuestionsContains commonly asked hearing concerns and subjects for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA directory of commonly expected concerns and responses concerning the Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
- Determining optimum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining the utmost costs which get to be charged by delayed deposit services companies.
- Concept of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses certain requirements for the work as they relate to jointly owned standard bank records.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the needs associated with Act linked to depositing online payday loans in virginia checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, additionally the penalty fees that could be charged for checks came back funds that are nonsufficient.
- Way of PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of recharging a consumer additional costs or fees whenever having to pay the arises from a delayed deposit solutions deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses what’s needed for the behave as they relate to presenting checks and also the thirty-four time period that is holding.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection means of checks came back for nonsufficient funds, such as the utilization of ACH and number of partial things, allowable charges, and needed customer notices.
- Collection products; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which should be retained by licensees associated with collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and loanвЂќDiscusses that areвЂњPayday conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to spell it out their company in marketing.
- Extensive re Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements of this Act associated with payment that is extended (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment of this delayed deposit agreement, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of an EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind a delayed deposit transaction, a makerвЂ™s straight to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind an authorization for electronic re re re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses limits regarding delayed deposit deals supplied to military workers, their partners, and dependents beneath the Act as well as the federal Military Lending Act of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS